HiFi-stereohögtalare på samma skärmprojektor, 360 graders vändning, 2200 lumen, 120-tums skärm, stöd för 1080P full HD, LED-lampor, 50000 timmar, kompatibel med TV-pinnar, smartphones, surfplattor, HDMI, USB, VGA och AV EU-standarder
Finns i lager
664 Kr 1 328 Kr 50% OFF Inklusive moms
&fri frakt till Sweden
- Tillverkare: K&F Concept
- Köp K&F Concept hifi-stereohögtalare på samma skärmprojektor, 360 graders vändning, 2200 lumen, 120-tums skärm, stöd för 1080p full hd, led-lampor, 50000 timmar, kompatibel med tv-pinnar, smartphones, surfplattor, hdmi, usb, vga och av eu-standarder online, Gratis frakt världen över och 30 dagar returgaranti.
- Artikelnummer: GW49.0004EU
- 664 https://se.kentfaith.com/GW01.0226_hifi-stereohögtalare-på-samma-skärmprojektor-360-graders-vändning-2200-lumen-120-tums-skärm-stöd-för-1080p-full-hd-led-lampor-50000-timmar-kompatibel-med-tv-pinnar-smartphones-surfplattor-hdmi-usb-vga-och-av-eu-standarder
- • Tydliga och ljusa bilder, 2200 lumen, 2000: 1 kontrastförhållande, högre ljusstyrka, + 70% ljusstyrka, ger ljusare färgbilder än vanliga projektorer. Den verkliga upplösningen på 720p, stöder 1080p, den bästa projektorstorleken: 50 "-120", bildförhållandet är 16: 9/4: 3. HiFi-stereohögtalare, inbyggda dubbla SRS-ljudeffekter gör att du känner dig chockad när du tittar på film och spelar spel.
- • Projektionsavstånd 1m-3m, bildzoom (-25%), inget behov av att ändra projiceringsavståndet.
- • HD, USB1, USB2, VGA, tre-i-ett-AV, 3,5 mm ljudutgång, olika multimediaanslutningsgränssnitt gör anslutningen enklare.
- • Liten storlek, lätt att bära, kan vändas 360 grader, stöder framprojektion, bakprojektion, takprojektion, takprojektion bak
- • ± 20 keystone-korrigering, så att skärmen är i samma plan. Fokusringen kan justeras manuellt för att få en tydlig bild.
|teknologi||LCD-skärm + LED-ljus|
|Upplösning||720p, stöd för 1080p|
|ljuskälla||LED-lampor, 50000 timmar|
|gränssnitt||HDMI * 1, USB * 2, VGA * 1, tre-i-ett AV * 1, 3,5 mm ljudutgång * 1|
|Vänd funktion||360 graders vändning|
|Projektionsstorlek||Optimal projektorstorlek: 50 "-120"|
|Projektionsavstånd||1m - 3m|
|Projektionsmetod||Framprojektion, bakprojektion, takprojektion, takprojektion|
|Keystone-korrigering||± 20 °|
|Menyspråk||Engelska, franska, spanska, tyska, italienska, ryska, japanska, koreanska, vietnamesiska, kinesiska etc.|
|Spänning||AC 90-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Produktstorlek||21,2 * 17,2 * 8 cm|
|Packlista||Projektor * 1, nätsladd * 1, AV-kabel * 1, stödstång * 1, fjärrkontroll * 1, manuell * 1|
|produkt vikt||1200 g|
Bright enough to watch with the lights on
The Projector is bright enough to watch with the lights on. The audio is also miles above a typical projector with built in speakers.I bought this for watching movies in the living room with the kids for special occasions. We currently have just a small white blanket hung to watch tonight, but that is just the start. I plan to get a bigger portable screen that will provide a much better experience. Testing it I was able to get an really large projection, and the picture still looked great. I did notice, when the picture got bigger the picture brightness also wasn't quite as bright, but I guess that makes complete sense.The projection is bright and clear, the 1080 HD projection looks just like what you would expect from a 1080 HD projection. I was able to watch this with all the living room lights still on and still not have an issue watching it. I turned it on briefly during the day as well in a well lit room, and while it will project and you can see it, I would say it would be difficult to watch an entire movie on it without some straining.The audio output is loud enough that I had to turn it down right away. It is plenty of volume to drown out the fan noise of the projector. I was impressed with the stereo sound coming from the built in speakers. There was not a lot of low end, so if you like to feel your movies as much as you hear them you will want to plug in some external speakers with some rich low end, but if that is not you, you will be happy with the audio that is put out from this projector.The projector comes with 2 HDMI inputs, 2 USB inputs, VGA, and a memory card slot. Since this will be mainly for projecting from a computer I am not interested in the USB or memory inputs, but they are nice if that is of interest to you.At first I couldn't find any way to mount the projector from the ceiling, as I didn't see any mounting holes underneath. I was a bit disappointed because that is what I wanted to do with this projector ultimately. After a little bit of digging and checking I found that the mounting screw holes doubled as the holes that the feet were screwed in. Simply removing the feed and the projector is ready to mount, which I will be doing soon hopefully.The projector has a small stand that is part of the front of the projector. That stand is adjustable and will allow for tilting it up to project where you are trying to aim it. This coupled with the manual keystone correction helped it show a square picture where I wanted it without having to put it up on books or boxes.
Great Projector, Affordable and clear picture
Screen size is great for a big wall. The picture quality is vivid and clear. The sound is loud and has great quality. Remote is small but efficient. I switched to this projector because it has a bigger screen size than my old one. First day using it and I love it. Great purchase. I was able to connect my roku stick to it and now i am watching tv shows.
Picture quality is 100%. My “screen” is my wall. We added speakers for a surround sound but it actually gets pretty loud on its own. I admit I was surprised at the sound quality. Completely impressed at the picture quality. It doesn’t have Bluetooth but my firestick did so we hooked the speakers to the firestick. No issues.
We have a wonderful flat space on the back of our deck and of course during all the Quarantine, thought be fun to put up a projector. Really wasn't looking to spend a ton of money and after reading reviews, bought this one. So far so good. The picture quality is really great and set up is fairly easy. We have enjoyed it so much considering getting a even better screen and doing some surround sound/outdoor outlets so we don't have to have this long cord connected to the power. Also, there is a little kickstand with it which is great bonus!!!
Great little projector, at a great price.
Amazing projector especially for this low price. Picture is bright and clear, gets only slightly less clear when made larger. Great sound from the speakers, remote works, quiet operation. Plenty of inputs, I'll never use them all but looks like you could connect to any computer or gaming system. Very satisfied with this purchase
There are no faqs for this product.
Comparison of similar products
|Rating||310 reviews.||1 reviews.||0 reviews.||6 reviews.||49 reviews.||0 reviews.|
|Price||1 328 Kr 664 Kr||3 425 Kr||787 Kr 669 Kr||1 572 Kr||1 316 Kr 942 Kr||638 Kr 574 Kr|